- ACT Bootcamp will be held the week of March 5th- Everyone is welcome, Junior are strongly encouraged to attend-Please see the FHS website for more information and to register.
- 9th, 10th and 11th grade students interested in trying out for Cheerleading, please stop by the office and pick up an information packet.
- Senior Yearbook Ads are on sale until Feb. 28th. See Mrs. Weathersby for prices.
- Prom tickets will be on sale starting Monday, Jan. 28th. $50 for a couple and $30 for a single. See Mrs. Holland if you have a question or would like to purchase a ticket. Spots are limited!
Yearbooks are on sale for $60.00. See Mr. Weathersby to purchase yours today.
Seniors who have not placed their Cap and Gown order with Jostens will need to contact them at 1-800-Jostens or order online at www.jostens.com/contact. If you have not received an order packet, please stop by the front office to pick one up.
- Seniors: Please remember to turn in transcript request forms, copies of your acceptance letters, and scholarship offers to Mrs. Pitts.
FPU - Thursday, Feb. 14th, 11:15 - 1:30 p.m.
Main Street - Thursday, Feb. 21st, 1:30 p.m.
Chamber of Commerce - Thursday, Feb. 21st, 1:30 p.m.
Health Council - Wednesday, Feb. 27th, 11:00 - 1:00 p.m.
First National Bank - Thursday, Feb. 28th, 11:30 a.m.