Recaps & Announcements

  • Please see the upcoming schedule for games on Saturday, Feb. 22nd.  If the schedule is changed, I will update this website.  Please check during the week.  The field/address to the Red Raider Academy is on the schedule.  The make-up date in case of bad weather/field conditions is 2/29/20.  ALL players should arrive no later than 9:15 a.m. on Saturday, one hour before the first JV game.  Players should bring BOTH sets of uniforms for the Home or Away matches.  I will distribute them this week.

    Players need to attend practice sessions held each day.  

    All medical forms/releases MUST be turned in by Wednesday !

    Comments (-1)

Q & A

  • What do I need to bring with me to practice?

    Posted by:

    Players must be properly equipped to practice.  At a minimum they will need to have cleats, shin guards, long socks to cover guards, and should wear/bring a light colored T-shirt.  Dress appropriately for the weather. Toboggans, gloves, sweat pants are all acceptable.

    Comments (-1)
  • What medical releases need to be turned in before I can practice?

    Posted by:

    The Concussion Statement release--signed by both player and parent/guardian.

    The Physical Evaluation form completed, and the Consent for Athletic Participation & Medical Care sign-off.

    The SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) info form and Acknowledgement form signed by BOTH player and parent/guardian.

    The Medical Release/Waiver for treatment by Encore Rehabilitation Inc. athletic trainers.  This can be signed by the parent/guardian.



    Comments (-1)

2017-2018 Soccer Livestreams


  • Bret Boylan

    FHS Boys Head Soccer Coach

    Al Palacio

    FHS Boys Assistant Soccer Coach