Basic Traffic Stops
"Be In The Zone" Campaign Book (Drew Young) 5/4/2018 Download CJ 1 Final Exam Review Comprehensive (Drew Young) 4/29/2015 CJ 1 Final CJ 1 Semester Exam Study Guide (Drew Young) 12/12/2013 Download Criminal Justice Notebook Rubric (Drew Young) 5/17/2013 Download
Notebooks are graded at least once per year and no more than twice per year. This is the rubric used for grading notebooks.
CJ 2 Chapter 10 Lecture Notes (Drew Young) 11/15/2016 Download CJ 2 Chapter 10 Test Review/Outline (Drew Young) 11/30/2016 Download CJ 2 Chapter 11 Lecture Notes (Drew Young) 11/15/2016 Download CJ 2 Chapter 4: Lecture Notes (Drew Young) 9/19/2017 Download CJ 2 Chapter 5: Lecture Notes (Drew Young) 10/24/2016 Download CJ 2 Chapter 6: Lecture Notes (Drew Young) 11/2/2016 Download CJ 2 Chapter 8 Lecture Notes (Drew Young) 11/15/2016 Download CJ 2 John Grisham Report Requirments (Drew Young) 1/13/2014 Download CJ 2 Modified Research Paper (Drew Young) 12/13/2016 Download CJ 2 Research (Drew Young) 2/1/2018 Download CJ 2 Research Methods Rubric (Drew Young) 2/1/2018 Download CJ 2 Semester Exam Study Guide (Drew Young) 12/15/2013 Download
CRIMINAL JUSTICE 2
Semester Exam Study Guide:
* Requirement for scientific theory
* Definition of deviant behavior
* Difference between criminology and criminal justice
* Academic origin of criminology
* Know the different "schools or schools of thought" related to criminology
* First acknowledged set of laws
* Definitions of "mala in se" and "mala prohibita"
* Requirement for a good theory
* Actus reus
* Norms, mores, folkways, and laws
* Sociology as it relates to criminology
* Definition of common law
* Misdemeanors vs. felonies
* Definition of empirical test
* U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights:
* Rochin v. California
* New Jersey v. T.L.O.
*Katz v. U.S.
* Definitions of homicide, felony murder, murder, coercive rape, sexual assault, rape, aggravated assault, robbery, assault, TIBRS, NCIC, McNaughten Report, Violent Crime Index, and initial consent rape
* Know facts/myths about rape and rape investigations
* American culture and predisposition to violence
* Examples of violent subcultures in the U.S.
* Aspect(s) of homicide investigation
* Marital rape and date rape
* Degrees of homicide/intent
* Child abuse
* Domestic violence
* Intimate partner abuse
* Intergenerational transmission of violence
* Mass murder vs. serial murder
* Qualitative and quantitative research
*Qualitative research methods
Criminal Justice 2 Final Exam Review Comprehensive (Drew Young) 4/29/2015 CJ 2 Final Exam Review CJ 3 Forensic Odontology Lab #2 Rubric (Drew Young) 12/1/2016 Download CJ 3 Semester Exam Study Guide (Drew Young) 12/15/2013 Download CJ Advanced Placement Form 1 (Drew Young) 1/15/2016 Download CJ Advanced Placement Form 2 (Drew Young) 8/4/2016 Download CJ Advanced Placement Form 3 (Drew Young) 8/4/2016 Download Criminal Justice 3 Final Exam Review (Drew Young) 4/29/2015 CJ 3 Final Exam Review Criminal Justice Safety Exam Acknowledgement (Drew Young) 5/16/2013 Download
All criminal justice students must take a safety exam and score 100% as part of the CTE state standards. This is a pass/fail exam and students may take the exam as many times as needed until a score of 100% is achieved. Students will not be allowed to participate in "hands-on", field, or laboratory activities until the exam is successfully completed. Parents and students must sign this form acknowledging this requirement upon the student entering the criminal justice program and return it as soon as possible. This form is distributed to students on the first day of class. Copies may be downloaded if needed.
Field Trip Permission Slip (Drew Young) 5/17/2013 Download
This form is modified based on the dates and location of each field trip.